Sunday, May 31, 2015

SUCCESS STORIES : lessons on how to make the best business decisions, from conceptualization to expansion

Entrepreneur Philippines success stories : a book review.



 This book contains a lot of entrepreneur who was succeed on their chosen path of entrepreneurship.

 It's been four years since the first Success Stories compilation,bringing together in one compact package the entrepreneurial journeys of 67 Flipino entrepreneurs. These past years brought on important developments and changes in the way people conduct business and in the way enterprises harness technology to maximize their returns and engage their customers. This book, a follow -up to 2008 publication, is an answer to these developments, with this present compilation offering their valuable experience in approaching the various aspects and phases-many many o then challenging-of starting and running a business. Pick up this books, and derive valuable advice and pearls of wisdom from these 'treps and more:

 "My website creates orders for me from people I have never seen-it's very surprising. some buyers order container loads from me without ever meeting me!" --- Roberto Locsin, Furniture exporter, using the web to capture a global market..

 "I make the most of what I encounter as I go along. I never really knew all the terms that somebody who went to culinary school would know" -- Gaita Flores, Restaurateur.

 "There are five or six players who followed us, but since we were the first and were known for our core competency, were always ahead of them". --- Joseph Gandionco of Julies Bakeshop, on staying on the top of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment